Oct 20, 2016

WRITER AND GREEN TEA

Writer and tea are inseparable part of writing. I know this blog has nothing to do with my genre but it absolutely has something to do with writing. The common story of every writer on this planet is to develop the bad habit of consuming tea/coffee at some point of time in his/her life. The habit took over me when I was a teenager reading the novels of Brontë sisters. It continued until few months back before I was introduced to Green Tea. Yes green tea. Fortunately, somebody in my workplace was gifted with a packet of green tea. They started making use of the commodity and everybody was served a cup of green daily.

 In the beginning, I did not like a preparation without sugar or milk but gradually I started relishing the taste. Suddenly, one day at home I started preparing green tea in spite of milk tea. It was surprising revelation because I intended to consume green tea over milk tea. I’m not the person who thinks about health repercussions before drinking tea. Taste matters to me before anything and this thing has a serene taste. It is like a poetry which takes you deep within the substance of the ordinary. Milk tea is like temporary stimulation with traitor traits!


Green tea has many health benefits like –
  1. The compounds in green tea help to improve your health.
  2. It improves your brain and makes you smarter
  3. Burns fat and improves physical performance
  4. It reduces risk of cancer
  5. Has possibility to protect your old age brain from Alzheimer and Parkinson disease.
  6. Improves dental health.
  7. Lowers the risk of diabetes, cardiovascular and obese
  8. The most interesting part is that it might reduce the risk of dying with disease and help you live longer 

It is not a bad decision to shift to a healthy beverage especially for those writer brothers and sisters who wish to stay healthy to write innumerable articles for the happy existence of humanity.


Best Way to Consume Green Tea: The best way to relish green tea is without mixing sugar. I now understand why Chinese liked a simple solution of warm water and tea.




No comments:

Post a Comment