Oct 16, 2016

Mt.KANCHENJUNGA AS SEEN FROM SILIGURI

I was aware about my inclination towards Nature and natural places.But it was my beautiful terrace which nurtured and kept reminding me of my deep connection with the Nature.I have spent several sunsets on the terrace in deep meditation watching the amazing twilights.Birds flying to their nests.One such day, I saw a marvelous sight from the terrace.It was of Mt Kanchenjunga ! Kanchenjunga is the third largest mountain peak of Himalayan range.A part of this mountain lies in Sikkim and one can see the top of this peak from different locations in Siliguri. It isn't visible on regular days because Siliguri is generally shrouded with clouds for most of the year.But it is clearly visible on sunny days.Since. 13th Oct, 2016 Siliguri is experiencing clear sunny sky.Therefore, the snow-laden peak is trying to look over the shoulders of Shiwaliks in order to have a sneak peek at the civilization on the other side of the hills.I'm sharing the pictures of Kanchenjunga as captured from Siliguri.
Mt.Kanchenjunga as seen on 15th Oct,2016 from Siliguri
Mt. Kanchenjunga as seen on 16th Oct,2016 from Siliguri

No comments:

Post a Comment